Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Package exists in my home
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:56:19 +0100
Am Montag, 11. Januar 2010 14:00:41 schrieb Dave Plater:
On 01/11/2010 01:27 PM, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

today i've tried to add an new Package "sispread" (through the WebAPI).
Now the OBS says me: "Package 'sispread' already exists in project
'home:saigkill'".
But i haven't this package. If i go to my home in the Browser, this
package isn't listed yet.
Is that an Bug?

I think it is, I've just tried to create a package ghostscript and tried
many other names and had the same problem. osc mkpac tells me that
whatever working copy or non working copy directory I'm in isn't a
working copy.
Thanks, I thought it was me :-)

It was a webui bug, this should be fixed again.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH