Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Package exists in my home
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:56:02 +0100
Am Montag, 11. Januar 2010 14:14:55 you wrote:
At least, i just create a new package, "swfmil" in "home:surfzoid",
without problem, i used the "New package using spec file wizard" of
MonoOSC :-), perhaps the problem is already fixed since i don't try
again webfe or osc client as you already did.
Very strange. I tried to create the Package with MonoOSC, and this runs
perfectly. Now i have my Package :-)

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns