Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Access to submitrequest status without number
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:29:53 +0100
Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2010 17:22:59 schrieb Christian:
Hi Dave,

I have to talk back.
To branch is the correct and wanted way.
But you are able to define to wich project the branch should go.
osc branch SOURCEPROJECT SOURCEPACKAGE TARGETPROJECT
and I never lost my branch after sr got accepted this way. :)

You can specify if the cleanup shall run on accept or not when you
create the submit request. ( --cleanup or --no-cleanup )

SUSE Linux Products GmbH