Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Access to submitrequest status without number
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:53:07 +0200
On 01/08/2010 11:36 AM, Guido Berhoerster wrote:
Hello,

I have lost the number of a submitrequest to the server:mail
project which was apparently declined (I can only see that my
branch was deleted on January 5th), is there any way to access
its status (ie. something equivalent to "osc request status
...") other than by its number?

If the request still exists it can be accessed on line on your build
service page under "my requsts" in the side panel otherwise if the
branch has gone, it should have been accepted and you have to make a new
branch and then transfer your revisions from your local copy, involves
backing it up. A better way of submitting is to create a new project by
linking to the original project instead of branching. Branched projects
disappear when submitted and accepted.
Regards
Dave P