Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Access to submitrequest status without number
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:51:28 +0100
Am Freitag 08 Januar 2010 schrieb Guido Berhoerster:
Hello,

I have lost the number of a submitrequest to the server:mail
project which was apparently declined (I can only see that my
branch was deleted on January 5th), is there any way to access
its status (ie. something equivalent to "osc request status
...") other than by its number?

Try osc rq list -M -a, I just did: osc rq list -U gberh -a
and it shows me two requests from you: one new and one accepted.

Greetings, Stephan