Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Access to submitrequest status without number
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:40:52 +0100
From: Guido Berhoerster <guido+opensuse.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/1/8
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] Access to submitrequest status without number
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I have lost the number of a submitrequest to the server:mail
project which was apparently declined (I can only see that my
branch was deleted on January 5th), is there any way to access
its status (ie. something equivalent to "osc request status
...") other than by its number?
I don't with oficial client, but if you use MonoOSC, you have
colaborate tool, with it you can see all request for an prj/pkg

--
Guido Berhoerster

Cordially.

Deploy your softwares for all platforms and finally update them in 3 clicks.
Try now the OpenSource MonoOSC tool
http://monoosc.sourceforge.net/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu:/Mono/

windows take you more($), Linux give you more!!

Small Eric Quotations of the days: