[opensuse-buildservice] RPM_OPT_FLAGS difference between osc build and rpmbuild
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 09:34:19 +0200
Hi, I'm trying to find why home:plater:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Contrib
lilypond fails on make docs with osc build or build service but succeeds
with rpmbuild. I'm busy comparing logs and noticed that my rpmbuild
expands $RPM_OPT_FLAGS to include -g and -m64 whereas with the build
service these flags aren't present. Whether this is why docs fail to
build with osc or not I don't know but surely the -g flag affects the
debug rpms and after looking at the gcc man page, I'm not to sure of
what -m 64 means.
Any help with this project will also be much appreciated, spec file at :-
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=lilypond.spec&package=lilypond&project=home%3Aplater%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3AFactory%3AContrib
and build log at :-
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=lilypond&project=home%3Aplater%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3AFactory%3AContrib&repository=openSUSE_11.2
Thanks