Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kbackup expansion error for Mandriva-2010
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:19:50 +0100
On Wednesday 30 of December 2009 00:51:21 Martin Koller wrote:
Hi,

in my project
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kbackup-kde4&project=home:m
artinkoller I get the following expansion error for Mandriva 2010:
"nothing provides libkde4-devel"

It is called kdelibs4-devel in Mandriva.

The spec file works fine with openSuse though.

How can I know what the name of the corresponding package is in other
distributions ?

You guess :). You can also see my reply to the 'building cross distribution
packages' mail, home:llunak:distro/setup has more KDE4 substitutions.

--
Lubos Lunak
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer