Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I remove packages that should not be published
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:56:30 +0000
Op maandag 04 januari 2010 08:09:40 schreef u:
Am Montag, 28. Dezember 2009 21:46:36 schrieb Richard Bos:
Hi,

I don't want to publish the packages in this project:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=server:Kolab:STABLE
Hence I do not allow the packages to be published on repository level,
but the packages are still published, see e.g.:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/Kolab:/STABLE/openSUSE_
11.1/i586/
How can I remove the packages from the above location? I tried:
# osc wipebinaries server:Kolab:STABLE --repo=openSUSE_11.1
the return value is 'ok', but the packages are still there.

This has only an effect to the build repos in first place. The public repos
get only updated when the repo is finished.

You could do a "build disable", but keep publish enabled and than run the
wipebinaires.

How will this effect the release number? Will the release number be increased
from the point where it was disabled? For example:
release number before 'build disable': 10
osc build disable
osc wipebinaries
osc build enable
release number increased to: 11
(the release number is more complex, but the numbers above are used to keep
things simple).

Or of course just remove the sources ;)

That will have a negative impact on the release number I assume. AFter adding
the sources again, the release number will start from 1.

In this way the public binairies will get removed when the repo has
finished building.

--
Richard