Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.124 and obs 1.6 Compatibility
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:55:12 +0100
On Sunday 03 January 2010 18:55:24 Nashif, Anas wrote:

I guess I found it:

RAILS_ENV="production" rake jobs:workerstatus
Correct. we run this every minute.

I had to disable the status graphs, they have been generating lots of
exceptions.. Also, "My Projects" does not work:
The status graphs rely on the api cron job running as they retrieve the
history from the api database. They should not generate exceptions but
render "No data" though.

Errorcode: uncaught_exception
Message: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<status code="uncaught_exception">
<summary>undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass</summary>
<details></details>
<exception>
<type>NoMethodError</type>
<message>undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass</message>
<backtrace>
<line>/srv/www/obs/api/app/models/db_package.rb:513:in
`to_axml_id'</line>
<line>/srv/www/obs/api/app/controllers/search_controller.rb:50:in
`search'</line>
Hmm, that means it's a package without project. I'm afraid debugging that
without your data will be near to impossible. My first guess is that your
tables are out of sync for some reason ;(

I am now getting emails with the expections, the subject is too long, it
basically has the complete exception :)

I fixed that already, it only says "uncaught exception" now - and you can
configure to get exception mails from api independently.

Greetings, Stephan