Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I remove packages that should not be published
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:09:40 +0100
Am Montag, 28. Dezember 2009 21:46:36 schrieb Richard Bos:
Hi,

I don't want to publish the packages in this project:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=server:Kolab:STABLE
Hence I do not allow the packages to be published on repository level, but
the
packages are still published, see e.g.:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/Kolab:/STABLE/openSUSE_11.1/i586/

How can I remove the packages from the above location? I tried:
# osc wipebinaries server:Kolab:STABLE --repo=openSUSE_11.1
the return value is 'ok', but the packages are still there.

This has only an effect to the build repos in first place. The public repos get
only
updated when the repo is finished.

You could do a "build disable", but keep publish enabled and than run the
wipebinaires.

Or of course just remove the sources ;)

In this way the public binairies will get removed when the repo has finished
building.

How can I empty the download location
(http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/Kolab:/STABLE/openSUSE_11.1)?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH