Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:21:17 +0800
Hi, Petit

Thanks for your reply, but how to get an worksheet ? and how to use it
? Your first reply is to disable build and publish, I'm sure that's
not my hope.

thanks, all

Monday 21 December 200921:22:00Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx> 写道:

2009/12/21 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
you cannot "manage" this with the build and publish flags ?
Perhaps at the end it will cost less time ?
http://picpaste.com/pics/Capture-5.1261401374.png

Because my suggestion could be confuse here it is more details, idea
should be to disable all build and/or publish, use an worksheet to
list all order dependency, build the package at the highest level,
publish it, once published, disable it again, build the second
package, etc, then when all dependency packages are build, published
and disable, enable all other packages.