Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:22:00 +0100
2009/12/21 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
you cannot "manage" this with the build and publish flags ?
Perhaps at the end it will cost less time ?
http://picpaste.com/pics/Capture-5.1261401374.png

Because my suggestion could be confuse here it is more details, idea
should be to disable all build and/or publish, use an worksheet to
list all order dependency, build the package at the highest level,
publish it, once published, disable it again, build the second
package, etc, then when all dependency packages are build, published
and disable, enable all other packages.