[opensuse-buildservice] Is OBS respect debian/ubuntu standard ?
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 23:47:27 +0100
Hi
i build debian/ubuntu pkg here
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=libgdiplus&project=home%3Asurfzoid%3ADebianUbuntu%3AMono
all the files except the dsc, and 2 gz already exist in the source
tarball (in debian dir), but with the standard and normal way, build
failed with a problem during distclean, the fact to add all the extra
files yu see solve the problem
sound like OBS don't follow correctly the debian standard and wait for
rule, changelog, control and other files at the same place of the gz
and dsc file ?
how OBS will react when the diff.gz and directly uploaded files disagree ?

--
Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: