[opensuse-buildservice] automatic version number prefix?
  • From: schoappied <schoappied@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:36:35 +0100
Hi,

Is it possible to have an automatic and customizable version number prefix when packaging with the opensuse-buildservice?

E.g. package Y version 1.2.3 becomes 1.2.3~projectx1
package X version 1.0.1 becomes 1.0.1~projectx1

for example

I know there is a backport tool in Ubuntu, prevu, which does this. Would be useful for my project if I backport Ubuntu and/or Debian packages to an older version of Ubuntu.

Regards,

\D