Re: [opensuse-buildservice] infuriating buildservice behaviour - "undefined reference to ..."
I guess you have a similar problem to me. I had strange problems with
readline.

Marcus Rueckert darix@xxxxxxxxxxx gave the following resonse:

----- snip
Since 11.2 uses default --as-needed for linking, the order of libraries is
important.

-lreadline should be farther to the right side.

As temporary workaround you can add
export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0

to the begin of the %build section.

Ciao, Marcus