Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to link to an old revision of a package?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:07:17 +0100
Am Montag, 16. November 2009 14:49:47 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
2009/11/8 Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>:
I set home:RedDwarf:dnie/opensc with this _link file:
<link package="opensc" project="security:chipcard" rev="11"/>

Looking at the osc buildhist output from the security:chipcard project
it seems that revision was the latest with opensc 0.11.7, but still at
home:RedDwarf:dnie I get opensc 0.11.9. osc diff also doesn't seems to
help.
So, there is a way to obtain an old revision of a package? I need
opensc 0.11.7 because that's the only version that works with the
binary-only module needed to access the spanish ID card (I know...)

"Pinging" a last time befor opening a bug report.
Any idea? Is "rev" used for something different than what I though?

there is no rev=11 in the the _link file of security:chipcard project.

It looks that you link against security:chipcard, which is linking always
against the latest openSUSE:Factory version.

So you either need to use rev="$MD5SUM" or link with rev="11" against
openSUSE:Factory directly.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH