Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using Ubuntu debs produced by OBS with apt
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:45:42 +0100
yes the file need to don't be empty, example :
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu/xUbuntu_9.04/Packages
now, why ? is the qestion at hight cost :-)

2009/11/16 Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>:
It's not working for my internal OBS urls.  It looks like the Packages
file is empty, but there are debs in all directory.  Why would the
Packages file (which I assume is what apt-get is reading to determine
there are file to download) be empty?  We're using obs-server 1.5.