[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [maintenance] "official" package updates
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:22:50 +0100
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 08:03:14PM +0100, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I was following the topic more or less and now there is a first update
to be done so I checked out what I need to do as a community member to
submit it.

Basically I only found this:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Concepts/Maintenance

I stopped to try that pretty early as every osc command from that page
was unknown for my osc 0.123-20.1 :-(

I hoped that this stuff would be in place in time for 11.2 but ...

We will be doing maintenance updates the old way (tm) until this is ready.

So just submit fixed packages.

Ciao, Marcus