Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to download/import the openSUSE buildkey for Debian/Ubuntu?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:46:44 +0100
On Wed, Nov 11, Peter Pöml wrote:

For me, the following procedure worked:
http://mirrorbrain.org/docs/installation/debian/#add-package-repository

Maybe I was only lucky that the key server had the key? I don't know. I
assumed that it has been uploaded there.

Well, that seem to work only for specific projects, like openSUSE:Tools.
It does not work for my projects:

Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://download.opensuse.org Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
0EB11CDE44F9512B
choeger@oxigian5:~$ sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net
--recv-keys 0EB11CDE44F9512B
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring
--secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg
--keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys
0EB11CDE44F9512B
gpg: requesting key 44F9512B from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpgkeys: key 0EB11CDE44F9512B not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

So IMO the best solution would be to also put the public build key into the
generated debian repos in bs_publish.

Michael, as far as I understand, this should then be added to
createrepo_debian() in bs_publish:

writestr("$extrep/public.key", undef, $pubkey) if $pubkey;

But at least in my local obs, that does nothing... :-(

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
< Previous Next >