Re: [opensuse-buildservice] live_build_log
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:05:50 +0100
Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I did some changes to the way live_build_log works and I would like people to
test it again on build.opensuse.org/stage. The only difference to / and /stage
at this point is just the way the logs are loaded when you check a log file.

The page loads empty and will then load 64K chunks from the server and update
on the fly. While it does that, you can stop the load at any time. The same
with Autoscroll: it will only scroll when there is new data, when the log is
finished, you can scroll around without getting scrolled back.

I would like to hear some feedback and live tests before I go online to /.

The refreshing works fine, but the autoscroll looks a bit broken, as it jumps
around.
Greetings

Greetings, Stephan
P.S. I suggest you do not look at the javascript code, you might get blind.

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team