Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Webclient test install
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:24:53 +0100
Thomas Schmidt wrote:
Hi, we installed a testversion of the current webclient svn
to: https://build.opensuse.org/stage/

It contains a new inplace login field, and some changes to the codebase.
Please check if everything works as expected, We plan to put it into
production
at the end of the week if there are no problems.

The current svn state is now deployed on build.opensuse.org.
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team