Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Webclient test install
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:34:35 +0100
Dne 28.10.2009 21:02, Thomas Schmidt napsal(a):
Hi, we installed a testversion of the current webclient svn
to: https://build.opensuse.org/stage/

It contains a new inplace login field, and some changes to the codebase.
Please check if everything works as expected, We plan to put it into
production
at the end of the week if there are no problems.

It renders with some thin black lines around the boxes, see screenshot.

Michal