Re: [opensuse-buildservice] waiting times for packages to build on Open SUSE Build service
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:56:56 +0100
On Tuesday 27 October 2009 09:36:51 doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:50:36 +0100, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>

wrote:
Depends against what you build.

This is currently normal, when you build against openSUSE:Factory, since
this has atm low prio settings (since we focus on finalizing 11.2).

Anything else should have been build meanwhile, we had free build power
this morning and it even started to build openSUSE:Factory.

What else can I build it against that would be faster turn around time, e.g
11,1 maybe ?

For Factory check:
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/09/02/building-against-opensusefactory/

In general: A released distro is a better target - so going for 11.1 is fine
as well,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany