[opensuse-buildservice] enforcing a build order
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:22:12 -0400
HI,

How does one set up a build order for packages in a project?

For example home:rjschwei:perl-perlcritic/perl-Test-SubCalls requires that home:rjschwei:perl-perlcritic/perl-Hook-LexWrap is built first or there will be an "expansion error" (https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?arch=x86_64&code=expansion+error&project=home%3Arjschwei%3Aperl-perlcritic&repo=openSUSE_Factory)

Yet it appears that when the build is scheduled the perl-Test-SubCalls is scheduled prior to the build of perl-Hook-LexWrap. It appears to me that BuildRequires is not being taken into account when package builds are being scheduled.

Am I missing some feature that allows me to set up the proper build order or is there something else I am missing?

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert
Software Engineer Consultant LINUX