[opensuse-buildservice] a puzzle about a bash script in buildservice/src/build/build
Hi,all

I've a puzzle about a bash script in buildservice/src/build/build,

exec 1> >(exec -a 'build logging tee' tee -a $LOGFILE) 2>&1

I known this redirect stdout and stderr to $LOGFILE and stdout, and
rename the cmdling look like this :" build logging tee -a $LOGFILE".

but what's mean about "1>" and a blackspace, and what's mean about
">(...)" , I known "(...)" to exec a progress use fork, but when
"(...)" done, a fd get ?

thanks, all.

--
Thanks from Jian Lee