Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to write a rpmlint check?
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:07:26 +0200
Jan Matejek wrote:
because of the common issue we discovered recently [1], i would like to
write a rpmlint check for potential problems with this.

where do i start? any pointers or TFMs to R?

Take a look at the existing checks. Maybe your check is already
implemented or an existing one could be enhanced. I think there
already is a check that complains if a noarch package contains files
in lib64.

cu
Ludwig

--