Re: Antw: [opensuse-buildservice] remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
  • From: "Marcel Ritter" <Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 10:22:25 +0200

Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> schrieb am 10/5/2009 um 09:13 AM in
Nachricht
<200910050913.58067.adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Am Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009 19:45:54 schrieb Marcel Ritter:
"Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am
10/3/2009
um 06:51

PM in Nachricht <ha7vdr$ilu$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I am running local OBS 1.6.0. There are a lot of failures like:

response from watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public
remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
retrying in 60 seconds

for both i586 and x64 schedulers. It happens very often and I
need a
solution how to fix it. I can't understand why restarting of my
schedulers returns they to working state.

Hi,

we're running the very same setup - same problems.

However our instance worked quite well for quite some time, the
problems
started just a few days before the planned power outage in
Nuremberg some
weeks ago.

Any help on this topic?

This is no real error, the event listen connections always time out
after
some
time, but they get re-established again automatically.

We may should suppress the messages for this ...

If it's really just an notice, that'd be nice.

However our local OBS instance stopped working yesterday evening, and
has not recovered till now.

I'll keep an eye on this messages once the local OBS starts working
again -
we'll see wether they'll still show up.

bye
adrian