Re: [opensuse-buildservice] AdrianS , Could you please, set the ppc filter for MonoOSC in openSUSE:Factory:Contrib?
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:28:33 +0200
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 05:24:52PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Wednesday 30 of September 2009 13:23:27 Petit Eric wrote:
2009/9/30 Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>:
On Wednesday 30 of September 2009 11:20:29 Petit Eric wrote:
Hi

It would be better to use proper opensuse-contrib ML instead of
this one. Adrian is not a maintainer of Contrib.

Anyway I'm not sure what do you want to do with MonoOSC. Do yo want
to remove ppc/ppc64 from package meta? Or something else? Why? ppc
build does not work in OBS, so there's no reason o do that.

seems to be a filter problem, i prefer keep it for Mac

Sorry, but I still don't know what you'd like to do. Please be more
verbose. What do you mean by term 'filter'? Do you want to enable - or
disable ppc build of MonoOSC? Or I'm completely wrong?

I would like to enable ppc for MonoOSC, RpmSpecManager and
SyntaxHighlighting, the term filter came from IRC chat :
(11:16:27) dl9pf:
the ppc filter needs to be set by adrianS iirc

Well, now I understand, then maybe bounce the email to directly adrian :)

I don't have his email

He's on vacation this week, and I expect that he reads this and reacts early
next week.

If not, please open a bug (follow http://bugs.opensuse.org) against the
openSUSE project, component Build Service and ask for the change.

Since PowerPC does not build in chroots (aka "fully unprotected"),
we only enable PowerPC builds for openSUSE:Factory only.

Ciao, Marcus