[opensuse-buildservice] abortbuild doesn't
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:21:53 -0500
I have a local OBS instance running 1.6.0.
I've found that I seem unable to use abortbuild to abort the build of
all packages in a project or project + repo.
The response is always "ok" but the status of the packages doesn't
seem to change (scheduled) and tailing the logs on the instance shows
that package builds continue on their merry way.

In a related question, sometimes I change the build configuration by
editing the file. Even after multiple restarts, *sometimes* the
altered config is picked up and sometimes it isn't. Specifically, I'm
adding Preinstall items. What might be going on here?

--
Jon