Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.121 candidate
  • From: Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:13:23 +0200
On Sep 07, 09 08:24:08 -0500, Jon Nelson wrote:
Part of the problem as I see it is that the behavior is inconsistent
between an expanded and unexpanded situation. This is the part that
bothers me the most - I haven't *changed* the link, but now suddenly
the output of diff looks difference. What makes the most sense to me
is to have diff always show the difference between the working
directory and the fully patched (using the *checked in* changes) data
on the server for /this/ project (not the project this is linking to).

Right.
Both diff and rdiff should transparently follow any links when links are
encountered. Everything else makes no sense to me.

Furthermore diff and rdiff should actually be one single command.
Today I changed the option parser in svn head, so that they look at
least more similar.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\