Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.121 candidate
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:20:22 +0200
Am Freitag, 4. September 2009 17:17:47 schrieb Jon Nelson:
I found another issue in 0.122pre.

In one project I have which is a /link/ do another, osc diff -rXX works
fine. However, if I expand (osc up --expand) the project, then osc diff
-rXX seems to give me /way/ more diff than is actually correct. If I
unexpand then osc diff -rXX works fine again.

Hm, yes, but that is a long standing osc issue, independend to this release.

With the exception of the check_filelist issue (and the above), the
new version of osc is working very well for me.

You speak about the defaults there, right ?

The point was that there were quite a number of request to change exactly this
due to broken submissions. I am quite unsure what to do here.
Maybe we should only go with a big warning only.

We anyway need to decide how to go with interaction/non-interaction mode for
other stuff.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH