[opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.121 candidate
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:10:31 +0200

Hi,

there were plenty changes in osc svn, so it is time for a new release.
However, there might be unwanted incompatibilities, so I prepared first a
candidate in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable

Have a look here for the 0.121 packages:

http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=openSUSE:Tools:Unstable&p=1&q=osc

(installing the package alone should be sufficient, no need to add the repo)

There are esp. many fixes for the request handling and Juergen also
implemented new interesting commands like "osc my ..." to get an overview
about "my" packages, projects or requests.

Also plenty of convenience commands have been add by Juergen.

There are of course also further changes, check the NEWS file for more
details.

I would like to hear some "great stuff" or "why the heck has _THIS_ changed"
comments before making this an official release.

please help testing :)
thanks
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH