Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Install OBS in CentOS -- "Webclient Error: Unable to connect to API"
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:04:26 +0200
Am Dienstag, 25. August 2009 11:47:25 schrieb Jian Lee:
Hi, your guys!

I want install obs on CentOS 5, after I build
obs-server-0.9.1-4.1.src.rpm, and installed

-------------------------
# rpm -qa|grep obs
obs-worker-0.9.1-4.1
obs-api-0.9.1-4.1
obs-server-0.9.1-4.1
=========================

follow the cache page on google
http://203.208.39.132/search?q=cache:Dm1eKDTlDg4J:https://forgesvn1.novell.
com/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice/dist/README.SETUP+/srv/www/obs/webclien
t&cd=1&hl=zh-CN&ct=clnk&gl=cn&st_usg=ALhdy2-CIRL7BuSdU0Mm0wjPK0gG3mcGUA

and install guide on
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/Ce
ntOS

use the default configure but just modified the ip interface and
username/password of mysql database , and create the needed empty
database in mysql server .

but when i login the web interface, i get following errors:

---------------------------
OpenSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: 500
Message: Unable to connect to API
===========================

no useful info I found in /srv/obs/log/ and /var/log/lighttpd/, anyone
can give me a help?

Thanks for all your guys!

Hm, 0.9 is really quite old. Unfortunatly 1.6 is not building since, the rails
stack is currently not building for CentOS.

it would be great if someone with RH knowledge would have a look at the
packages in openSUSE:Tools project and could fix them.

If you need support, please come to our irc channel.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH