[opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
  • From: Paul Elliott <pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:32:02 -0500

Is it possible to have different control files for different debian platforms?

I have a package that has a Build-requires dependancy of libboost-dev for
most debian platforms, however, xUbuntu 9.04 wants this to be libboost1.35-dev.

Is it possible to have a control-xUbuntu_9.04 file the same way you can
have a foo-Fedora_Extras_6.spec for rpm based distributions?

What is the best way to handle this?

I don't think you can ifdef a debian control file the way you can a rpm spec
file.

Thank You.

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096