Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:52:47 +0200
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 04:40:25 +0200, Klaas Freitag wrote:
I get commit mails for some projects (Subversion), and not for some
others (devel:languages:python). The "_mypackages" filter in hermes
doesn't work correctly, I gues

Hurrah for Peter because he brought me on the right track with this

Where the actual comment was (made on IRC):

"looking at _mypackages, I have the impression that I get mails
for packages that I maintain _if_ (and only if) I was the creator of
the package."

comment. Indeed the _mypackages filter had a bug: It was just considering
the people directly from the _package_ meta file, not these who inherit
the permissions through the _project_ meta file. That happened because
in one point of time the api stopped to combine this information in the
pack meta file :-(

I fixed that accordingly and deployed already. Please keep your eyes open
if the behaviour is now more logical, predictable etc. and what you expect.

Sorry,

Klaas

Thank you very much.

Peter