Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Query re 'useradd' and 'userdel' commands.
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:38:30 +1000
Thanks Dominique
What bits do I need to change in the spec file to install the pwdutils
package.
So far the spec file is listed here.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=cricket.spec&package=cricket&project=home%3Adoiggl
What section name do I put the PreReq commands in
Have you an example on what it should look like please.
Thankyou Glenn

Dominique wrote
RPM in plus needs to be instructed to make sure those packages are
installed before the scripts run.
Put in the preamble
PreReq: pwdutils

this should then be enough (not sure if the buildRoot honrs this.
Otherwise it will in plus require a BuildRequires: pwdutils).