Re: [opensuse-buildservice] a hermes notification question
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:03:10 +0200
On 7/22/2009 at 10:28, Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have the same user experience but from my point of view
it is no blocker but an annoyance with an easy work around:

When you create a submit request with "osc submitrequest",
the command spits out the submit request number.
Carefully note this number (e.g. write it into a file or
seny yourself a mail or whatever you like) so that you have
this number later available at any time when you need it.

That's actually how I got to love Tomboy. I never used it before but due to the
missing hermes notifications I started using it. Now all I miss is it
synching between my different computers :)

Dominique