Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Steps to edit meta data in factory in obs
  • From: Michal Seben <mseben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:58:18 +0200
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 17. Juli 2009 10:01:30 schrieb Marcus Meissner:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 09:49:01AM +0200, Michal Seben wrote:

Hi all

Could someone tell me please, the right steps to edit meta data in
factory in obs ?
I want edit title, description or upstream url of my package (I mean
package which I maintain):

This data is IIRC imported from the spec file for Factory.

hm .. should I report bug to bugzilla ?
see qtractor or tuxguitar in factory both have not correctly filled meta
data
or I missed something ?

someone else with new package in factory and similar problem ?