Re: [opensuse-buildservice] scheduler API?
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:12:39 -0500
Listing projects is afaik not allowed via the /public api.

(Background: /public is just a workaround that will hopefully go away
soon. We implemented just the routes needed for the interconnect.)

OK, I got https://api.opensuse.org/public working for me (via curl),
but getting it work with my OBS instance I'm having much less luck. I
keep seeing this in my scheduler logs:

fetching remote repository state for openSUSE.org:openSUSE:11.1/standard
response from watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public
remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
retrying in 60 seconds
waiting for an event...
retrying watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public
setting up watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public, start=6435086

Is it just overloaded or is there something I can do?

It works in fits and starts, but only seems to work perhaps 1/5 of the time.

--
Jon