[opensuse-buildservice] force remove Build Repositories
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:30:29 +0200
Hi,

I want to remove a few Build Repositories but there are projects based
on those so I only get an error message.
I've read about that issue a few times but I wonder what's planned to do
about it?
Something like a "force" option?
Or could we have at least a few links in the error message to the other
project (the name is displayed but no direct link which is a bit
inconvenient) or a mailto: link to the maintainers of the other projects?

Whom to contact to remove the repositories from the project if I want
them removed now?

Thanks,
Wolfgang