[opensuse-buildservice] Linking to other projects
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:04:30 +0200
Hi, I'm trying to build a yast2-qt-pkg in my home project but it fails
on libzypp needs satsolver-tools = 0.14.1, I see that zypper head
contains version 0.14.2 and two home projects have 0.14.1. I'm a
complete newbie to build service but I notice a link package from other
project function, is this for my subprojects or can it safely be used to
link to a package from somebody else's home? Also if this is so is there
any sort of etiquette involved?
Regards
Dave P