Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS server layout
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:27:12 +0200
Hi
Sorry if it will be out of topic, but, I'm the author of MonoOSC, some
people ask to me , if MonoOSC can run with a local OBS, i haven't got
one and will be curious to know if it run, please , could you try that
by setting the alternate URL in MonoOSC and let me know ?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/files/

http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=ALL&p=1&q=monoosc

Thanks by advance.