Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Project Cleanup Round
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:44:53 +0200
Am Montag, 22. Juni 2009 22:49:01 schrieb Christian:
Hi,

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
Hello,

we got more than 6500 projects since the start of the opensuse.org Build
Service instance (plus the projects which got removed again by their
owners). These projects contain more than 13000 repositories, which get
need to get in sync by our service.

This takes obviously resources on the server side and quite a number of
these projects are not touched since a while. So I assume they are not
needed anymore.

not touching, does not mean not using/needed in any case.
I have a "frozen" project where no changes are allowed. It is use as a
base. And deleting it would be a pain.
For you it would look like an orphaned prj, but it isn't.

Hm, okay, but keeping >1000 project and its repositories because one of it is
used ?

Note, I do not speak about remove any project, just disabling it and later
removing the repos. But it can get restored easily by the project owner.

What is your project ? So I can whitelist it ...

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH