Re: [opensuse-buildservice] help: think i smashed my prj
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:12:44 +0200
I just see on IRC, OBS is curently busy :-)
You used rdelete, that's mean you keep local project ?

2009/6/18 Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

delete lots of linked packages in my prj (home:computerslat:devel:perl)
with `osc rdelete`
cause to keep only those I'm working on.

Now nothing goes on.
on
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Acomputersalat%3Adevel%3Aperl
I see about 30 packages, but "Build Repositories" show "broken: 1,
disabled: 432"

how can I fix it ?
Kind Regards
Chris