[opensuse-buildservice] Provide RPM through C#
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:19:46 +0200
Hi Everaldo
As we just spoke in chat, if you want to provide RPM feature through
C#, i suggest you to come in my Build mono/net rpm
project/solution/environment :

- MonoOSC to build RPM under any plateform
- RpmSpecManager include in MonoOSC or standalone to provide an spec
language IDE/RAD
- RpmManager to extract, manage gac (gacutil) and uninstall RPM on any plateform

Of course, i don't speak about linux RPM , but just about mono/Net RPM.

I already made the biggest staff, it just need to finish some minor part.
The biggest thing should be , OBS team who will need to provide either
a system flag to identify the Mono/Net RPM, or a special Repository
with only Mono/Rpm software inside RPM's

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that: