[opensuse-buildservice] Hermes for local OBS
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:08:22 -0500
I just upgraded our local version of OBS to 1.5 and I'd like to get Hermes setup for notifications, but besides a few lines in BSConfig.pm.template I can't find any mention of how to get Hermes and set it up. I found the source at https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/infrastructure/hermes/, but is that it? Do I have to make rpms myself or did I just miss where they are?