Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rpmlintrc verbose?
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 18:24:18 +0200
On 2009-06-03 14:15:47 +0200, Joop Boonen wrote:
I'm using a few rpmlintrc exeption rules, for a snapshot build. As the
reason why I added might be fixed soon. I would like to see which
rpmlintrc filter rules are still hit.

Currently I cant see this. I would have to disable the rpmlintrc rules to
see which rules are still hit.

The disadvantage is that it taxes the build capacity at the side of
openSUSE buildservice. And it needs extra actions.

It might be that this option is already available?

osc build

that way you can build as often as you want locally and once you sorted
all the warnings you submit it.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux