Re: [opensuse-buildservice] revoking submitreq 8958 and 9585 fails
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 20:13:43 +0000
Hi Adrian,

on May 8th, I answered 'not working'.
Now I tried to decline sr with no success again. Problem not fixed.
osc sr decline -m "more changes needed, will make new sr" 10371
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
No permission to change state of request 10371 (type submit)

10371
10372
10373

need to be declined, because I made further changes.
Or are they automatically included ?

Kind Regards
Chris