Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rpmlint and "Packager"
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 00:02:23 +0000
Hi,

now we have same complains on "executable-crontab-file"
If I remove executable bits rpmlint complains about
"non-executable-crontab-file"

Very funny :)

Ciao

Dirk Stöcker schrieb:
Hello,

whether I add "Packager" in a spec file or not, rpmlint complains in
both cases. One time because of hardcoding. The other time because it
is missing.

Could this please be fixed?

What I would like to see is that the buildservice-email-address also
used in the GPG key of the repository is automatically copied into the
spec (like e.g. changelog or revision).

Is this possible (thought that would not fix the hardcoding error
message) or can the name+email be added in the build command directly?

Ciao